Are you interested in working for us in a part time role, particularly to drive our socials, get more people reading this newsletter, as well as writing, editing, events, videos, media and more! We’ve got a position description available and please contact Tanya Wilkins to discuss.
- hold a bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, English or Journalism, or equivalent applied experience in the field of communication?
- have demonstrated experience in planning and delivering communication activities to a high standard?
- build productive working relationships and beneficial networks with stakeholders and suppliers?
- have proven ability to deliver outcomes as part of a diverse and geographically distant team?
- Desirable: Have knowledge of the food industry, food waste or climate change activities at a national and global scale?