Industry Connection Hub
The Industry Connection Hub operates under the principle that we are fundamentally stronger together in extending research results to industry and developing relevant and coordinated education and training for industry. The principal benefits of belonging to the Hub are therefore focused around the enhanced opportunities for collaboration and the sharing of information from the CRC in a rapid and timely manner to benefit Hub member’s industry sectors and businesses. This page will be the home to all resources, research results, workshop details and in the future, perhaps a discussion board where we can share our ideas and opportunities.
Training Needs Analysis
On behalf of the Industry Connection Hub members, Hub Managers at Honey and Fox have completed the first training needs analysis of food businesses and owners across Australia. The purpose of this was to identify the opportunities and gaps in food waste industry training for the CRC and Hub members to deliver new education solutions for Australian food businesses.
This analysis will also support Hub members to connect with their target audiences outside their existing reach and help members grow their education offerings through tailored industry courses –support to grow your own training programs!
- 28 October – Hub researcher forum *Watch this space!*
- Workshop One – 10 July 2018
- Workshop Two – 24 October 2018
- (Virtual) Hub Workshop Three – 26 September 2019
- Workshop Four – 19 November 2019
- (Virtual) Hub Workshop Five – 25 March 2020
- (Virtual) Workshop Six – 29 July 2020
- One – Hello!
- Two – Formalise your Hub membership
- Three – Calling for applications
- Four – Apply to be a member
- Five – Hub meeting schedule
- Six – RSVP for the virtual hub meeting
- Seven – Get ready for our face-to-face workshop
- Eight – Merry Christmas
- Nine – Training Needs Analysis Survey – Tell industry all about it!