OUR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
PROGRAM 1: REDUCE
Reducing Supply Chain Losses
- Map resource flows, waste and root cause analysis
- Review functions and consumer perceptions of packaging and processing
- Investigate product specific supply chains and identify opportunities
- Investigate methods to increase food donation and measure its social impact
Program Leader: A/Prof Karli Verghese (RMIT Uni, Melbourne)
Find out more about the CRC programs and Projects
PROGRAM 2: TRANSFORM
Transforming Waste Resources
Program Leader: Dr Paul Luckman (Uni of Queensland, Brisbane)
PROGRAM 3: ENGAGE
Education and Behavioural Change
- Educate future industry professionals
- Disseminate industry and skills training
- Develop household and business behaviour change instruments
- Conduct socio-economic assessment of alternative policy settings
Future industry professionals, including at least 30 PhD and 12 Masters graduates in a rapidly growing field.
New industry training packages and tools.
Up-skill industry through an extensive extension network involving many peak industry associations and institutes.
Unite existing household and business food waste behaviour change activities in Australia while learning from the best WRAP (UK) who have saved UK consumers at least £13 billion.