These unique research opportunities will see you working alongside Woolworths, the Australian Government, state governments and food rescue charities as part of our Designing effective interventions to reduce food waste project.
Please send a and copy of your CV and a one-page summary of your personal characteristics (including a demonstrated interest in reducing household food waste and desire to undertake rigorous high-level multidisciplinary research) to Fight Food Waste ENGAGE Program Leader Professor David Pearson by close of business on Friday 24 April.
The fine print:
- You will be required to live in Sydney.
- To be shortlisted for the masters, you will require Bachelors degree, or relevant experience in industry. In addition, you will need to be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident.
- To be shortlisted for the PhD, you will require an Honours degree, or research-based Masters in a relevant academic area. In addition, you will need to be an Australian citizen
- A generous budget of $50,000 for research expenses will be available for the masters
- The PhD will receive a tax-free stipend of $35,000 per annum and have a generous budget for research expenses.