Are you interested in creating industry relationships across the agri-food supply chain to attract industry co-funding towards suitable food waste R&D projects? Do you want to help South Australia exploit the opportunities for total utilisation of harvested products? You might be what we are looking for in our new position of SA Innovation Manager … We’re after an Adelaide-based Innovation Manager to:
- Create industry relationships across the agrifood supply chain to attract industry co-funding towards suitable FFW CRC R&D projects.
- Establish significant and impactful new collaborative R&D projects within the FFW CRC.
- Support university relationships and collaborations to engage in R&D projects where possible.
- Create industry networks and logistic pathways to enable on-processing of product close to harvest location.
- Explore opportunities for total utilisation of harvested products:
- explore additional products and formats for diversification of harvested produce, and
- gain understanding of primary production product attributes to enable identification of optimal processing protocols for products to existing and new markets.
- Conduct and support specific on-ground activities that deliver high quality upcycled food products to market. This will include a focus on innovative market driven attributes such as sustainable packaging and geographical provenance.