Study With Us
Looking for a PhD or Masters that can help change the world?
What’s In It For You?
- The opportunity to contribute to an Australia without food waste
- Access to industry experts and networking to develop leadership skills and knowledge, making you industry ready and industry savvy
- Completion of a Graduate Certificate in a Management-related area at your host university (PhD students)
- Whole-of-CRC activities, including the Annual Conference with a generous travel and accommodation budget
- Access to the Future Leaders Program, a professional and personal development program that includes regular training events, student retreats, and the ability to connect and learn from other FFW CRC students
- A $5000 one-time completion bonus when your degree has been awarded
Currently available project opportunities are listed below.
Custom CSS workaround accordion
Current PhD opportunities
|Research project||Host Institution||EOI closing date|
|Food rescue: evaluation of the impact and operational aspects of the charitable food sector||University of Queensland||30 June 2022|
|Modelling likely impact from proposed household food waste interventions||Central Queensland University||31 May 2022|
Preferred candidates for PhD projects will be asked to first apply for a base scholarship from the host university, which is a prerequisite for the PhD top-up scholarship.
Current Masters opportunities
Any student interested in undertaking a research project is encouraged to contact the Principal Supervisor listed with the project, and to submit a student expression of interest form. We also accept enquiries from students who are working in the food waste space and have recently commenced candidature.
Have an idea for a postgraduate research project?
Fight Food Waste CRC University partners are welcome to submit ideas for postgraduate research projects by completing and submitting the Research Organisation Postgraduate EOI form.
Contact the Fight Food Waste Postgraduate Student Coordinator Melanie Hand.